Thursday, March 24, 2011

Characters
Pregnant Girl: The main character of the commercial is the Pregnant Girl, she is the one who texts and emails everyone. Played by Joann.
Pregnant Girl's Friend 'Trinity' : The character is the Pregnant Girl's friend who gets a text that her friend was pregnant. Played by Yvette.
Pregnant Girl's BoyFriend: This character is the Pregnant Girl's BoyFriend who find out he is not the father of her baby. Played by Louie.

Scene
The scene will take place in the School Hallway.

Props
The props we need are the phones, that each character are going to have, the backpacks to make the commercial more realistic. 

Dialog & Direction
Latoya Lateesha: "Girl, Did you just text me that your pregnant?!"
Lawfanduh: Don't worry girl,  I switched to Sprint, and with Sprint's Moblie Web, I can find easily find a doctor in the area.
BoyFriend: Did you just email me that I'm not the father?
Lawfanduh: Babe It's okay, Email and Messaging are unlimited too!
BoyFriend: Baby, How could you?
Lawfanduh: Do you want to tweet about it? I can help you... compose a tweet... if you'd like.

Audio
Sprint Jingle


Effects
Over The Shoulder Shots
Close Up
Medium Shot
Long Shot

No comments: