5 Things I know
1. How to use the marquee tool
2. Change the color
3. To add layers and rename them
4. To use the rectangle tool.
5. Text tool
5 Things I forgot how to do
1. I forgot how to attach
2. I forgot how to use the lasso tool
3. I forgot how to use the wand.
4.I forgot how to use the rubberstamp tool.
5.I forgot how to use the blur tool.
1. How to use the marquee tool
2. Change the color
3. To add layers and rename them
4. To use the rectangle tool.
5. Text tool
5 Things I forgot how to do
1. I forgot how to attach
2. I forgot how to use the lasso tool
3. I forgot how to use the wand.
4.I forgot how to use the rubberstamp tool.
5.I forgot how to use the blur tool.
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment