skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Love Skittles

Friday, September 3, 2010

Copyright Story

1. Is Brian right?
I think Brian is wrong
2. What should Sarah do?
Sarah should talk with the person that made all the progress to do the song so she could show them that it was her idea and he got her idea.
Posted by I Love Skittles at 8:46 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Link List

  • Mrs. G link

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • Flag And Eagle
      • The way I see the pictures on the internet they lo...
      • Beach and Weird Fish
      • What I used to make this picture i used the eraser...
      • Vocabulary
      • Copyright Story
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

My photo
I Love Skittles
View my complete profile